Make a difference in someone's life! Senior Peer Counselors (age 55 and older) offer emotional support and counseling to seniors in Snohomish County who are isolated and having trouble coping with life changes, losses and other emotional issues.
You do not need counseling experience - just compassion and tolerance for older adults. We'll provide all the training you need!
While our program serves all of Snohomish County, you may choose to work within your own community.
Our next training begins September 16th so if you are interested, be sure to call us today!
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- @4 hours per week
- Become a Grocery Shopping Angel
- AmeriCorps Health and Safety...
- Help a Senior Understand Health...
- Volunteer Repairperson
- Help a Senior Stay Home - Become...
- More than a Friend: Become a...
- Minor Home Repair Health and...
- Speak Korean,Vietnamese, or...
- Volunteer Engagement Lead
- Help Those Living with Chronic...
- Support a Great Mission &...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Administrative/Clerical Support