Event Planning Chair
5 people are interested
Suffolk County Project Heal is looking to add an Event Planner to our growing team!
- Organize fundraising and educational events in Nassau & Suffolk County
- Create and sustain partnerships with local health care providers and mental health activists
- Work alongside other board members on chapter development and goal setting
- Able to meet in either the Huntington or Stony Brook area once a month
- Must be passionate about eating disorder activism and mental health
- Interest in public speaking strongly preferred
We typically meet at Coffee Shops or Panera once or twice a month based on group member availability. Meetings are offered both over the weekend and on weekday evenings.
About Project Heal Suffolk County
43 Olive St, Lake Grove, NY 11755, US
We believe that all people who struggle with food and body should be able to get the support and care that they need to heal, regardless of age, gender identity, race, ability, or financial means.
We are committed to supporting local and national mental health initiatives and events. We work closely together as a team to educate and support Long Island locals.
We'll work with your schedule.
345 Main StreetHuntington, NY 11743
- Event Planning / Management
- About 15-20 hours a month