Chapter Finance Manager
1 person is interested
Suffolk County Project Heal is looking to add a Chapter Finance Manager to our growing team!
- Maintain all Chapter Finances (e.g. donations, merchandise purchases, sponsorships, funds used, etc)
- Generate Chapter Budget (Annual Chapter Budget and Event Requests)
- Track funds used and raised via Chapter Bank Account and Financial Spreadsheet via Google Drive
- Work alongside other board members on chapter development and goal setting
- Passion and enthusiasm for eating disorder and mental health advocacy
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Able to meet in either the Huntington or Stony Brook area once a month
We typically meet at Coffee Shops or Panera once or twice a month based on group member availability. Meetings are offered both over the weekend and on weekday evenings.
Our ideal volunteer is passionate about mental health and their own personal and professional development. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to form new friendships and give back to the local community.
We'll work with your schedule.
345 Main StreetHuntington, NY 11743
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 10-15 hours a month