Chapter Finance Manager
3 people are interested
Suffolk County Project Heal is looking to add a Chapter Finance Manager to our growing team!
- Maintain all Chapter Finances (e.g. donations, merchandise purchases, sponsorships, funds used, etc)
- Generate Chapter Budget (Annual Chapter Budget and Event Requests)
- Track funds used and raised via Chapter Bank Account and Financial Spreadsheet via Google Drive
- Work alongside other board members on chapter development and goal setting
- Passion and enthusiasm for eating disorder and mental health advocacy
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Able to meet in either the Huntington or Stony Brook area once a month
We typically meet at Coffee Shops or Panera once or twice a month based on group member availability. Meetings are offered both over the weekend and on weekday evenings.
Our ideal volunteer is passionate about mental health and their own personal and professional development. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to form new friendships and give back to the local community.
About Project Heal Suffolk County
43 Olive St, Lake Grove, NY 11755, US
We believe that all people who struggle with food and body should be able to get the support and care that they need to heal, regardless of age, gender identity, race, ability, or financial means.
We are committed to supporting local and national mental health initiatives and events. We work closely together as a team to educate and support Long Island locals.
We'll work with your schedule.
345 Main StreetHuntington, NY 11743
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 10-15 hours a month