4 people are interested
Work with NJ Audubon's Director of Communications to advance online digital engagement and increase media placements by effectively using communication tools. The volunteer will have an interest in and be savvy with online marketing and/or social media and press outreach. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the communications hub of a leading NJ conservation non-profit. It is also an opportunity for the volunteer to develop the necessary skills to effectively communicate complex conservation issues in a clear and concise manner, and to learn how information is shared with the press and NJ Audubon members and followers across our social platforms.
We'll work with your schedule.
11 HARDSCRABBLE RDBERNARDSVILLE, NJ 07924
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Internet Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 20 hours/week, some of which can be done remotely; flexibility to working during week days between 9-5; flexibility to adjust hours to meet deadlines and needs of the organization, including availability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Social media competency; strong organizational & follow-up skills;, passion for wildlife and environment; initiative & a positive attitude; strong professionalism and work ethic with the ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality