EVENT PLANNING INTERNSHIP - GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE
**This REMOTE internship is for a period of 5 months, MAY 01 - OCTOBER 13. Applicants must live in Florida OR be able to work in a REMOTE (from home/coffee shop) environment.
Interns will get hands-on event planning experience, with tasks changing daily. Interns will also be responsible for keeping our social networks up and running and will post daily to Facebook.
We are currently looking for REMOTE interns to join our team for the Spring & Fall season.
- Daily social media posts to our online networks
- Correspondence with vendors, obtaining donations,
- Create and update documents and spreadsheets in Google Docs, Excel, etc
- Staffing at event
- Interns can be hired as staff for our upcoming event
- Course credit offered if applicable
- letters of recommendation
- community service hours verified
Work Requirements/ Location:
- Minimum of 25 hours per week
- Interns will be expected to commit one hour a week for a conference call meeting
- Interns must be able to work from home remaining days. (Intern office hours are typically 10am-4pm)
- An engaging communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Organized & detail oriented
- Passionate about planning events and social media marketing
- Able to anticipate project needs & meet deadlines with little supervision
- Willing to work occasional evenings, that is, the night of events
- Highly independent and self-driven while still being communicative and collaborative
- Reliant upon email and other online collaboration tools
- Focused on making our upcoming conference successful
- High school or equivalent
RADISSON RESORT ON THE PORT8701 Astronaut BlvdCAPE CANAVERAL, FL 32920
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Event Planning / Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- 25 hours a week
- Must be able to work from a remote location (from home - must have a computer, internet, telephone and must be able to work between regular business hours).