DONATE TO THIS
25 people are interested
Financial Analyst Volunteer - Blockchain
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
25 people are interested
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies have become important technologies for social innovation. At Crowd Doing, we are using them in several projects, from building indexes to supporting solar energy.
There is a cryptocurrency that seeks to make solar panels affordable for everyone and thereby to vastly increase their usage worldwide. Installed solar panels will receive a certain number of cryptocurrency tokens, then, as network effects increases the value of the tokens, incentive for increasing the usage of solar panels is created.
As a first phase, we are looking to target the hotel sector. We are looking to build a hotel rewards program using these solar energy tokens. Our first step is to prototype the rewards program. We need to analyze the most popular hotel rewards programs, then design a new one that will incorporate the solar energy tokens.
● Analyze the financial model behind top consumer rewards programs, understand their business models and their workflows with a focus on hotel rewards programs
● Analyze the financial flows behind cryptocurrency dynamics on exchanges
● Develop strategies for cryptocurrency usage in rewards programs
● Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
● Participate in discussions in department-wide and smaller team meetings
● Coordinate with project team members to triage and resolve issues
● Meet requirements and deadlines, escalate risks that will directly impact project timelines and deliverables
to the Project Manager
● Background in investment banking, investment research, or investment-related financial analysis preferred.
● Experience with impact investing highly desirable
● Experience in working with consumer products, especially non-physical consumer products preferred.
● Exposure to the hotel sector or cryptocurrencies preferred.
● Experience working with consumer rewards programs, for example airlines rewards programs is a plus.
● Ability to work in a distributed team, managing multiple projects.
● Comfortable with agile framework and strong project documentation skills.
Attributes for Success
● Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups
● Self-starter, able to work virtually and independently
● Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization
4/17/2019 FinancialAnalyst_SolarCoin - Google Docs
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project
support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.
This unique, self-sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
The M4A Foundation is charged with creating maximum social impact globally towards the resolution of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals as defined by the United Nations. CrowdDoing initiative intends (hereafter, "CrowdDoing") to help social innovation, the social enterprise sector and systemic change. CrowdDoing’s leadership team includes CrowdDoing Project Management, CrowdDoing Impact Potential Department, CrowdDoing People Management Department, CrowdDoing Technology Department and other internal departments.
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
919 More opportunities with M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing8 Reviews
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 22, 2023
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours/week