Mentor A Latino Student!
Become a CPE mentor to a DC student by helping to provide them with the skills and experiences needed to complete college and excel in the workforce!
Mentors of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
- 21 years old or older
- Four-year degree or higher
- DMV Metropolitan Resident
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 2x bi-weekly
- At least a year long one-to-one mentoring relationship
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF MENTORING WITH CPE:
- Ongoing Training
- CPE’s Mentor Network
- Community Events
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the mentor application at http://bit.ly/CpeMentor
We'll work with your schedule.
1770 East Capital Street NEWashington, DC 20002
- General Education
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Must Have A Four-Year Degree