5 people are interested
The New Leaf bookstore operates seven days a week on the first floor of the Winter Park Public Library. It is entirely volunteer-led. New Leaf volunteers sort, price, organize, and sell books at the Library's used book store. Volunteers must be detail oriented, self-motivated, punctual and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must enjoy people and books
- Able to handle cash, check and credit card payments
- Expected to commit to a three hour shift once per week for six months
- Must be 18 years or older
- No experience necessary, you will be trained
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Winter Park Public Library460 E. New England AveWinter Park, FL 32789
- Literacy / Reading
- Financial Literacy
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Individuals must possess the ability to perform basic sorting by subject content and alphabetical order, handle money and make change, and lift up to 25 lbs.