25 people are interested
The New Leaf bookstore operates seven days a week on the first floor of the Winter Park Public Library. It is entirely volunteer-led. New Leaf volunteers sort, price, organize, and sell books at the Library's used book store. Volunteers must be detail oriented, self-motivated, punctual and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must enjoy people and books
- Able to handle cash, check and credit card payments
- Expected to commit to a three hour shift once per week for six months
- Must be 18 years or older
- No experience necessary, you will be trained
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About WINTER PARK LIBRARY ASSN
460 E NEW ENGLAND AVE, WINTER PARK, FL 32789, US
The Winter Park Public Library improves the quality of life of Winter Park residents by responding to their changing needs for information, education, and entertainment.
We'll work with your schedule.
Winter Park Public Library460 E. New England AveWinter Park, FL 32789
- Literacy / Reading
- Financial Literacy
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Individuals must possess the ability to perform basic sorting by subject content and alphabetical order, handle money and make change, and lift up to 25 lbs.