Fundraising Grant Writer Volunteer
1 person is interested
Do you have professional skills and want to make a difference in the community? Help the American Red Cross by becoming a Fundraising Grant Writer Volunteer.
As a Grant Writer you will assist with research and documentation relating to grants and foundations. This is a great opportunity to gain professional fundraising experience with a well-recognized and respected international organization.
* Research prospective grant-makers, including charitable giving history, Form 990s, and grant guidelines.
* Assist with writing grant proposals.
* Assist with writing final reports and preparing stewardship materials.
* Assist with compiling internal data on Red Cross service delivery.
* Compile and archive completed grants per grant management protocol and audit compliance.
* Create and maintain grant calendar to track proposal and report deadlines.
* Ability to plan, organize, and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to coordinate and organize multiple functions and activities.
* Work with extremely tight deadlines.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
* Ability to effectively maintain the security of sensitive and confidential information.
* Must be detail-oriented.
* Prior writing experience a plus.
Questions? Contact Beth Ratcliff at Beth.Ratcliff2@redcross.org or (657) 270-4091
We'll work with your schedule.
601 N Golden CircleSanta Ana, CA 92705
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4-5 hours a week during business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm