The Lead Generation volunteer primarily uses outbound prospecting skills and leverages internal resources to identify and target key prospects to generate leads for speaking engagements on behalf of the Office of the President. The daily activities of this position include initiating prospect relationships, researching and identifying paid speaking opportunities, adding and updating contact information in the CRM database.
In this role, the Intern will:
- Be goal-oriented and focused on prospecting efforts
- Maintain and consistently update CRM with potential leads and contacts
- Utilize the processes and procedures that have been defined to engage the prospect
- Follow up with phone calls and emails to stay engaged with prospects
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Have the ability to tell the Project C.U.R.E story during prospecting efforts
Qualifications & Skills:
- Energetic personality and ability to interact with all personality types
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
- Proven path of self-motivation and self-discipline
About Project C.U.R.E.
10377 E Geddes Ave, Suite 200, Centennial, CO 80112, US
To identify, solicit, collect, sort and distribute medical supplies and services according to the imperative needs of the world.
Project C.U.R.E. (Commission on Urgent Relief and Equipment) is the registered trademark of the Benevolent Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization. Since 1987, Project C.U.R.E. has provided millions of dollars of donated medical supplies and equipment to sick and dying people living in more than 120 developing countries. Project C.U.R.E. serves as a liaison between we who have so much and those who have too little. With its International Headquarters located in Centennial, Colorado, Project C.U.R.E. has major operations in Denver, Houston, Nashville and Phoenix. Project C.U.R.E. has served people in countries including North Korea, Cuba, China, Russia, Vietnam, numerous countries in Africa and South America and nearly every nation in Central Asia. Project C.U.R.E. ships millions of dollars in lifesaving medical supplies, sending an average of two to three semi-truck sized cargo containers each week to nearly every continent on the globe.