Hunger Walk 19 Giveaway Assistant
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Task: Volunteers will set-up the post race giveaway tables by unpacking items and placeing them on the table for distribution. As race participants pass by each of the tables they are welcome to the giveaway items (1-2 per item depending on packaging). Replenish/unpack items as needed until gone. Discard empty containers and/or wrappers in nearby recycling bins, cardboard will be flattened before discarding. Each table will have a team of 4 assistants; 2 volunteers to cover the distribution of items and 2 volunteers to keep table stocked and wrappings placed in respective recycling bins. Once the item(s) are gone, assist with station breakdown (discarding any leftover containers/wrappers and disassemble table and stack in designated staging area). Volunteers are welcome to all giveaway items.
25 E Freedom WayCincinnati, OH 45202
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- Monday, May 27, 8:15am - 11:30am
- We are asking that volunteers remain flexible throughout their shift. We may ask you to move around to other tables to assist depending on need.