Volunteer to Read the Newspaper and Discuss Current Events
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Enjoy scanning the newspaper and chatting about what's going on? Aptiv is looking for a volunteer to sit with an individual who has a disability to read the newspaper and discuss current events with them in one of our residential homes. The best times would be after 4:00 p.m. during the week and anytime on the weekends. You could commit to one day per week or as often as you'd like. We can be flexible with your hours.
About Aptiv, Inc
3000 South Avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601, US
To provide a spectrum of innovative support for individuals with disabilities so they may live independent lives.
Giving people the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive
Aptiv -- is committed to providing people with disabilities the opportunity to:
- Showcase their aptitude for learning new skills
- Better-engage and play a more-active role in their community
- Live a more-meaningful and fulfilling life
- Find adaptive options that help them succeed in their goals.
We'll work with your schedule.
1107 Barberry DriveJanesville, WI 53545
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Special Needs
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Flexible with your availability. One day per week or more. After 4:00 p.m. during the week or anytime on the weekends.
- Complete our online Volunteer Application found on our website at: https://www.aptiv.org/careers-at-aptiv/volunteer