Spark Academy Assistant
- Help and implement program schedule and activities to meet the 4 points of contact of Spark Academy.
- Provide guidance, support to the youth.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with parents and young people.
- Planning, creativity, teaching, observation and reporting to Program manager, set up and clean up, are all part of the job.
- Maintain confidentiality, proper client boundaries and comply with Salvation Army Safe from Harm guidelines.
- Use the outdoors for as much programming as possible.
Planning, creativity, teaching, observation and reporting, set up and clean up, are all part of the job.
Must believe in team work and having a love and compassion for young people.
We'll work with your schedule.
9420 W Florissant AveFerguson, MO 63136
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16