Comfy Carepacks is a small new nonprofit that provides free pet supplies to individuals experiencing homelessness. We are looking for someone to help 0Organize activities to raise funds and solicit monetary donations or other gifts. You would also be responsible in helping raise awareness of Comfy Carepack's mission, goals, and financial needs.
1) Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
2) Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
3) Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
4) Develop and maintain media contact lists.
5) Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
6) Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Comfy Carepacks
P.O. 15733, North Hollywood, CA 91615, US
This mission of Comfy Carepacks is to provide free supplies and resources, to benefit pets of individuals experiencing homelessness.
Currently, we provide carepacks weekly, for distribution, to organizations that cater to individuals experiencing homelessness, with pets. We also have monthly outreaches, where we distribute packs. Packs are also given out, by volunteers, to individuals encountered, living on the streets, with pets.