Youth Volleyball Coach
The Clinician (Volleyball Instructor) position is responsible for instructing and overseeing the site volunteer coaches in the team instruction of the fundamentals of volleyball.Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize, instruct and supervise the volunteer coaches.
- Direct volunteer coaches how to perform volleyball drills.
- Demonstrate proper volleyball fundamentals.
- Run home game days and inter site game days.
- Communicate with the USYVL National Office.
- Attend a 4-hour training meeting.
- Run a 2-hour coaching clinic.
- Must have experience playing volleyball and/or coaching volleyball at the high school, club, college or higher level.
- Be able to give clear and precise directions.
- Be dependable.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
10800 Torre AveCupertino, CA 95014
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time Commitment The anticipated time commitment for a Clinician is the full eight-week season, plus the parent meeting and coaching clinic. The estimated hours to fulfill the duties shall be 3-hours per week.