On-Call Mobile Response Driver
Catholic Charities takes the Mobile Response Vehicle (MRV) out into the community to serve those in need. Crisscrossing the Archdiocese of Washington, the MRV goes to various locations to distribute packed lunches, toiletry items, and information packets to those who may not know about our services.
The On-Call Mobile Response Vehicle Driver Volunteer would drive Catholic Charities USA’s Mobile Response Vehicle to these sites. The driver will assist with keeping goods organized inside the vehicle and support Catholic Charities staff as they distribute the items.
The Mobile Response Vehicle Driver will be responsible for:
- Driving the Catholic Charities USA Mobile Response Vehicle
- Assisting with keeping goods organized in the vehicle
- Supporting Catholic Charities staff as they distribute the items
- The volunteer will participate in Catholic Charities Volunteer Orientation
- The volunteer will receive on-site training at The Kennedy Institute
- On-Call Position
- Schedule will vary
- Most likely be during the week
Location: (MRV Pickup) The Kennedy Institute, 801 Buchanan St NE Washington, DC 20017
- There is parking available at the facility
- Also accessible via the DC Metro Fort Totten station and Metro Bus
We'll work with your schedule.
801 Buchanan Street, NEWashington, DC 20017
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- This is an On-Call Opportunity and the schedule will vary. The volunteer will only be needed during the week, nit during the weekends.