Mental Health Advocate Volunteer
10 people are interested
Rose City Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that provides high quality, in-depth, sliding scale, psychoanalytic psychotherapy to individual adults, adolescents, couples and families in the San Gabriel Valley. In addition to providing affordable mental health services, RCC also trains pre-doctoral and post-doctoral clinicians in the community.
We are currently seeking volunteers to support our outreach & community initiatives:
- Our annual Fundraiser Gala in Pasadena (planning, coordination, etc.) - leading up to May 18th
- Current marketing/fundraising efforts in the city
- Interest and passion for advocating for affordable, quality, mental health care services in LA
- some previous event planning/management/coordination experience; marketing experience a plus!
- must be available to work in Pasadena
- some college degree, a team player, entrepreneurial spirit, good working attitude & ethic
- complimentary ticket to our annual gala event (must commit to a minimum of 5 hours/week)
- networking opportunities with mental health professionals in the SGV
- ongoing mentorship and career development
You are someone looking to get volunteer hours, gain experience, grow your knowledge in the mental health space, or give back to your community. You live in Pasadena, or the SGV and have the capacity to commit to a few hours/week to advance affordable mental health service access to those in need. You are friendly, easy-going, a multitask-er with a can-do attitude! You want to do work that is meaningful, and that can lead to tangible results. You love events and bringing people in the community together. You are familiar with the mental health industry and want to do work that supports a good cause in the community!
Interested applicants please send over your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
595 E. Colorado Blvd.Suite 418Pasadena, CA 91101
- Event Design & Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Up to 5 hours per week.
- Must be able to commit to at least 2 months.