Volunteers supporting volunteers to save lives
Have you ever wondered who takes care of the volunteers? Do you like making people smile and acknowledge a job well done? Come help support your fellow volunteers in saving lives in your community and let them know that their voices are heard!
We need volunteers to come help engage, organize and support their fellow volunteers while they help to alleviate suffering all through the Utah/Nevada Region.
- Recognition and Appreciationfor Communications, Disaster Cycle Services and Volunteer Services
- Volunteer Profile Management for Blood Services, Operations & Development and Communications
- Volunteer Engagement for Operations & Development, Communications, Disaster Cycle Services, International Services and Service to the Armed Forces
- Onboarding/Placement for Disaster Cycle Services
- Leadership Development for Disaster Cycle Services
You can make an enormous difference for just 10 hours a week!
We'll work with your schedule.
865 North Freedom Blvd.Provo, UT 84604
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours