Volunteers supporting volunteers to save lives
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Have you ever wondered who takes care of the volunteers? Do you like making people smile and acknowledge a job well done? Come help support your fellow volunteers in saving lives in your community and let them know that their voices are heard!
We need volunteers to come help engage, organize and support their fellow volunteers while they help to alleviate suffering all through the Utah/Nevada Region.
- Recognition and Appreciationfor Communications, Disaster Cycle Services and Volunteer Services
- Volunteer Profile Management for Blood Services, Operations & Development and Communications
- Volunteer Engagement for Operations & Development, Communications, Disaster Cycle Services, International Services and Service to the Armed Forces
- Onboarding/Placement for Disaster Cycle Services
- Leadership Development for Disaster Cycle Services
You can make an enormous difference for just 10 hours a week!
About American Red Cross - Utah & Nevada Region
6616 South 900 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
2955 Harrison BlvdSuite 204Ogden, UT 84403
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours