Become a host family for AnB Education!
AnB Education is seeking host families for international students in your area!
AnB Education is a nonprofit that provides comprehensive solutions for International Students who wish to pursue their education in the United States. Our students desire a high quality education and have the eventual goal of attending a college or university in the United States. Host families are an essential part in making sure that the students learn about American culture, language, and customs!
Host families are required to provide:
- A private bedroom with a proper bed, desk, and dresser and access to a working bathroom.
- Breakfast and dinner meals with the host family during the week, and 3 meals a day on the weekend. Students will purchase their own lunch at school during the week.
- Transportation for extracurricular activities, medical visits, and other outings as necessary and discussed with the student.
Other than that, we ask that the student be in a caring, comfortable environment and that the host families treat them like a part of your family.
Students will have their own spending money, and will be covered under an insurance policy from AnB Education.
For more information, please contact AnB Education Headquarters at 215.361.8588 or email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
Your HomeQuakertown, PA 18951
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 26
- Orientation or Training