Experienced with Emergency Preparedness? Program Assistant Needed- Medical Reserve Corp (MRC)
1 person is interested
Program: Medical Reserve Corp (MRC) - Supervisor name: Christine Griffith
Position: Program Assistant
Duties: Assist revising and evaluating the MRC program for recruitment and retention.
Skills: Someone with emergency preparedness experience or expertise, passionate and focused on people and coalition building, computer skills, flexible with hours and reliable.
Hours: Flexible - includes some Saturdays and Sundays.
Volunteers needed: 3
2200 Ringling Blvd.Sarasota, FL 34237
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Disaster Response
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Resource Development / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible and may include some Saturdays and Sundays
- Organizational skills and attention to details. A people's person and able to work with different backgrounds of people.