30 people are interested
Remote Marketing Volunteer for the Arts *Unpaid Volunteer Opportunity*
ORGANIZATION: Art Sphere Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
30 people are interested
Would you like to use your skills to transform the lives of underserved youth in Philadelphia? Make a meaningful difference in the community?
Founded in 1998, Art Sphere Inc. (ASI) is a Philadelphia-based non-profit, established to teach the arts to youth living in underserved, low-income and inner-city communities.
Our mission is to engage the creative in communities, empower neighborhoods to explore the positives in peoples' lives, and heal the mind, body and spirit through the arts. Art Sphere Inc. nurtures the artist in all of us to be able to think beyond what is possible in our own lives and work collectively in a community that values diverse perspectives, knowledge and experience so we can share the best each of us has to offer.
Working collaboratively, our students, volunteers and partners transcend obstacles to bring about lasting change that continuously enables individuals to grow, learn and teach.
If you have experience or are looking to build your resume in these areas below and would like to help the arts, youth, and your local Philadelphia community, we would love to have you on our ASI Team!
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Use Microsoft 365 to manage files and communicate
- Work closely with social media managers that help to achieve marketing goals
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, social media and search advertising
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Analyze the long-term needs of the organization's social media strategy and offerquarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Help design banners and posters for marketing using Canva
- Manage and publish content development
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Support the creation of holiday-based handouts
- Ability to volunteer for a minimum of 3 hours a week for at least 10 weeks
- Ability to manage self-guided work
- Access to technology and ability to meet virtually
To apply, see https://artsphere.org/volunteer/
About Art Sphere Inc
Bok Building, Studio 502, Studio #401, Philadelphia, PA 19148, US
Art Sphere Inc. (ASI) is a Philadelphia-based non-profit 501 (c)3 that offers its education programs to culturally under-served Philadelphia youth at after-school programs, community centers, and K-12 schools and now during the Covid-19 , online. ASI was established in 1998 to teach inner-city, low income students fundamental art concepts while: promoting learning and growth of self-esteem, Improving and sustaining mental and physical health, encouraging self-expression, broadening cultural horizons, and reinforcing other subject areas.
Art Sphere uses art as the means to enhance learning. ASI aims to fill the artistic void in these communities by fostering the visual arts, mindfulness, STEAM, music, and dance programs. Through our programs, students develop a broad range of skills to help them thrive in all subjects. We use art as a strategic tool to educate and create meaningful experiences for people of all ages. With the support and partnership of public institutions and private organizations, Art Sphere Inc. mobilizes a diverse volunteer base to focus on beautifying public spaces and encourage flourishing communities. Our mission is to engage the creative in youth, empower neighborhoods to explore the positives in peoples’ lives, and heal the mind, body and spirit through the arts. ASI offers a variety of opportunities for volunteers to get involved and give back to the community. We look forward to you joining us and being part of our team!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 17, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Arts Administration
- Market Research / Analysis
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- 1-3 hours/week
- communication skills, copywriting and editing, knowledge of Google Ads, content creation