Serving with Heart -Kindred Hospice Illinois
1 person is interested
Do you have a heart for serving others? Working with individuals at the end of life can be a truly heartfelt experience for many; And Kindred Hospice Illinois in Schaumburg is in great need of volunteers that are up for the task.
We are in need of volunteers who are willing to get involved by working in the office and working with patients.
Support Services May Include:
- Visiting patients at home or Senior Community
- Providing companionship and a listening ear
- Reading a story or playing cards
- Painting nails
- Giving a hug or holding a hand
- Providing relief for a few hours while the family rests or runs errands
- Delivering supplies
Office Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting with phone calls
- Creating and organizing packets
- Assisting with mailings
- Providing general office support
- Assisting with event preparation
Attention to detail, compassion and hospitality are important attributes for volunteering at Kindred Hospice Illinois.
Orientation is required prior to starting and brief monthly education is also required. If you're interested in how you can become a valued member of our team, contact Lisa Mercado, Volunteer Coordinator at:
224-353-6270 or email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
1325 Remington RdSuite LSchaumburg, IL 60173
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- String Instrument
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Fluctuates based on need.
- Drug Screen, fingerprint background check, orientation and on-going education.