Advocate on Global Health and Education
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
A passionate member of your community committed to social justice and...
- Looking for an entry point into the advocacy/organizing career
- Recently retired and looking for a way you can use your leadership skills and professional experience to stay busy and continue making a difference in your community
- Frustrated with the state of poverty and inequality across the world and eager to do something to make a difference
RESULTS is a movement of passionate, committed, everyday people. Together we use our voices to influence political decisions that will bring an end to poverty.
We have a legacy of over 35 years advocating for the kind of public policy that will help put extreme poverty in the history books, and we're looking for new advocates in the Cary area!
Are you interested in
* Meeting face to face with members of Congress
* Writing pieces for the media
* Writing letters and making phone calls to decision makers
* Hosting community education events and calling on others in the community to take action to end Global poverty?
Then RESULTS might just be the home for you! Check out www.results.org or contact Gordana Vujecat email@example.com. We'll give you some basic information on what we do and how we do it. Check us out - we may just be the changemakers you've been looking for!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
City Wide OpportunityCARYCARY, NC 27518
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 5-6 hrs a month
- Passion for promoting social justice globally