Social Media Coordinator
5 people are interested
The Social Media Coordinator works with the Administrative Manager and Executive Director for planning, implementing and monitoring Berkeley Art Center’s social media strategy in order to increase awareness and improve outreach to the community. If you have a keen visual eye, research skills, and a knack for writing, get in touch with us!
- - Help implement and manage social media strategy.
- - Manage, create, and oversee social media content.
- - Measure the success of social media campaigns.
We'll work with your schedule.
1275 Walnut StreetBerkeleyBerkeley, CA 94709
- Visual Arts
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Arts Administration
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours per month
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Excellent multitasking, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.