Support home-sharing in the Bay Area!
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Are you inspired by:
- Empowering older adults to live in their chosen homes
- Creating affordable housing in the Bay Area
- Fostering social connections?
Then help us behind-the-scenes of Home Match! Our home-sharing program addresses these three important goals by connecting people with extra rooms in their homes with people seeking a place to share. In San Francisco, Home Match is a joint partnership between two nonprofits, Covia and Sequoia Living, with funding from the Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development.
We need your help as an Admin Volunteer with:
- Data entry of applications and program activity tracking
- Mailing of annual notifications and surveys
- Printing and organizing program materials
- And more!
For more information, please contact: Tori Shepard at 415-351-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
881 Turk StSan Francisco, CA 94102
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Min. 3 hours per week
- Free background check and fingerprinting