Spread the word about home-sharing!
Are you inspired by:
- Empowering older adults to live in their chosen homes
- Creating affordable housing in the Bay Area
- Fostering social connections?
Then help us spread the word about Home Match! Our home-sharing program addresses these three important goals by connecting people with extra rooms in their homes with people seeking a place to share. In San Francisco, Home Match is a joint partnership between two nonprofits, Covia and Sequoia Living, with funding from the Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development.
We need your help as an Outreach Volunteer to:
- Participate in neighborhood farmers markets and tabling events
- Distribute flyers and postcard campaigns
- Create our seasonal newsletter of local resources and events
- Research outreach targets and presentation opportunities
- And more!
For more information, please contact: Tori Shepard at 415-351-1000 or email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
881 Turk StSan Francisco, CA 94102
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Min. 3 hours per week
- Friendly and professional attitude, self-motivated, and reliable.