Hospice Volunteers- Tuck-in Program
6 people are interested
Do you enjoy helping those in need? Do you like talking on the phone? Then Grace Healthcare ServicesTuck-In program might be for you!! Grace Healthcare Services is a Hospice Organization seeking volunteers to assist with our new Tuck-In program.
- What is a Tuck-in call?
- Volunteers make a phone call to patient/family 5-7 days after they were admitted to Hospice Services, to ensure the patient and families needs are being met.
- Volunteers follow a script with a few questions to ensure the needs are being met. For example, "were the medications explained to you?" "Has the Social Worker, Nurse, and Chaplain been in contact with you?" "Do you have any recommendations to help us improve our services?"
- A report is made to the clinical staff and if the patient/family needs anything, our team will address the concerns in a timely manner.
We offer flexible scheduling, and once trained, calls can be made from our office or from the comfort of your own home!
Contact Kathleen Baile, Manager of Volunteer and Complementary Services, at Volunteer@Gracehcs.com to get started!
We'll work with your schedule.
105 Fieldcrest AvenueEdisonEdison, NJ 08837
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Free training at our office