Hospice Volunteers- Tuck-in Program
10 people are interested
Do you enjoy helping those in need? Do you like talking on the phone? Then Grace Healthcare ServicesTuck-In program might be for you!! Grace Healthcare Services is a Hospice Organization seeking volunteers to assist with our new Tuck-In program.
- What is a Tuck-in call?
- Volunteers make a phone call to patient/family 5-7 days after they were admitted to Hospice Services, to ensure the patient and families needs are being met.
- Volunteers follow a script with a few questions to ensure the needs are being met. For example, "were the medications explained to you?" "Has the Social Worker, Nurse, and Chaplain been in contact with you?" "Do you have any recommendations to help us improve our services?"
- A report is made to the clinical staff and if the patient/family needs anything, our team will address the concerns in a timely manner.
We offer flexible scheduling, and once trained, calls can be made from our office or from the comfort of your own home!
Contact Kathleen Baile, Manager of Volunteer and Complementary Services, at Volunteer@Gracehcs.com to get started!
About Grace Healthcare Services
101 Fieldcrest Avenue, Suite 304, Raritan Plaza III, Edison, NJ 08837, US
It is our belief that the delivery of hospice care can be taken to a new level of excellence by those who understand the privilege of what it means to serve the terminally ill. Grace Healthcare Services was founded by a group of hospice professionals who value that opportunity and privilege. We are dedicated to advancing the quality of hospice care in the communities that we serve. Our promise is to utilize the inherent expertise of our staff to educate consumers and serve patients and families with the highest level of dignity and grace.
Grace Healthcare Services is a Hospice organization serving patients throughout New Jersey. Our most significant relationships begin with our patients and their families. Personalized care, peace of mind and satisfaction guide every decision we make. It is the commitment of Grace Healthcare Services to deliver palliative/comfort care to our patients, attending to their physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs, and to serve as a source of strength and support to the family and/or caregiver.
We'll work with your schedule.
105 Fieldcrest AvenueEdisonEdison, NJ 08837
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Free training at our office