6 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our organization.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our organization and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
Increase your social capital
About SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
6541 N. Orange Blossom Trl, 600, ORLANDO, FL 32810, US
We are helping talents that been rejected by the major company, those who were trying for so long in the entertainment industry and unable to find someone to produce and to promote them. Through our concentrated effort, we provide them with the resources they need in order for them to succeed. The operation headquartered is in the beautiful city of Orlando in the state of Florida. Our operations will expand nationally and globally.
We are preparing children and youths in the community for the real world by keeping them off the streets and away from television shows and video games that promote violence.
Our primary goal is to lower the crime rate in our beautiful Orlando city by using the arts of music, dance and singing.Seven Stars World Entertainment produce talents TV shows and events like; Dance The Runway, Showcase your Talents and Orlando Talents Connection. -We produce a wide variety singer artists in the highest quality. -We presenting the highest excellence entertainment. -We creating opportunities for talented people to build up talents in all aspects of arts. -We provide work for professionals, intellectuals and entertainers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Sales Marketing
- Technical Writing
- Marketing Analytics
- 1 to 2 years