Thursday Night Out - Green Team!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Downtown Oak Park is looking for 3-4 individuals to work at our Thursday Night Out events (May 24th through August 30th). Individuals are expected to work approx. 3 Thursdays per month, hours approximately 4:30-9:30PM.
$12/hr + a dine-around booklet ($20 value) each week.
-attend to recycling stations
-assist people with separating their waste into recycle/compost/waste bins (we will train staff)
-customer service & ticket sales at our kiosk
- standing & light lifting may be required.
- Friendly, responsible & reliable to represent Downtown Oak Park at these events.
Please email resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Unfortunately, due to the high volume of resumes received, only candidates selected to interview will be notified.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
1010 Lake StreetOak Park, IL 60301
- Teaching / Instruction
- Event Management
- Environmental Science
- Event Planning / Management
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 3 Thursday nights per month from May 24th to August 30th from 4:30 - 9:30 pm (5 hours).
- We are looking for individuals who are friendly, responsible & reliable to represent Downtown Oak Park at these events.