Bilingual New Patient Intake Specialist
The volunteer new patient intake specialist takes phone calls from prospective new patients and determines eligibility for the purpose of registering new patients with the clinic.
Duties of the New Patient Intake Specialist:
- Processes paperwork for new patients efficiently and in accordance with clinic guidelines.
- Obtains pertinent information from prospective new patients to determine eligibility.
- Answers and screens inquiry calls from prospective new patients courteously and professionally.
- Respects client or patient dignity and confidentiality.
- Adheres to the facility dress code and appears professional at all times.
- Must be bilingual.
- Demonstrates the ability to use standard office equipment such as telephones, computers, copiers, fax machines and others.
- Displays the ability to communicate with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and the ability to calm patients who may be distraught.
- Possesses the ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
We'll work with your schedule.
120 S. Central Expressway, Suite 102McKinney, TX 75070
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 5-6 hours weekly on Tuesdays.
- Must be bilingual and over the age of 18.