9th Annual ELAP Breakfast for Justice Greet and Guide Team Member
1 person is interested
MAKE A DIFFERENCE - VOLUNTEER!
Come help make equal access to justice in our community a reality by helping out at the 9th Annual Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) Breakfast for Justice, our largest event of the year held at the Meydenbauer Center to ensure equal access to justice for survivors of domestic violence and low-income residents of King County! You will play a role as we celebrate our 30th year of service. Attendees include reputed King County law firms, attorneys, and community members.
Your role as a Greet and Guide Team Member will be to ensure attendees are appropriately welcomed and taken to their appointed seats.
- Arrive by 6:30 AM on Wednesday, May 22nd for brief training
- Familiarize yourself with the event space
- Greet all attendees with a friendly and professional demeanor and usher attendees to their appropriate seats
- Business attire required
- Report to Chris Lovings, Operations Manager
*Training will be provided the morning of the event.
When: Wednesday, May 22nd from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Where: Meydenbauer Center, 11100 NE 6th St., Bellevue, WA 98004
The 9th Annual ELAP Breakfast for Justice will begin at 7:00 AM. For event details see: http://elap.org/events/breakfast-for-justice
- Commitment to ELAP’s mission in promoting equal access to justice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to respond to the questions and concerns of attendees with a friendly and professional demeanor
As a volunteer, you have a free ticket to the entire event! It’s a chance to eat breakfast and network with attorneys from reputed law firms and community members.
To apply please submit a completed ELAP General Volunteer Application Form available on the ELAP website www.elap.org. Thank you for your commitment to equal access to justice.
Meydenbauer Center11100 NE 6th St.Bellevue, WA 98004
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Social Work
- Must be at least 18
- 3.5 hrs