- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
Meal donors for the Boys Hope Girls Hope scholars program serve residents of all ages in our Residential Program with a well-balanced, hot meal. You can be the one to place the food that nourishes those in need on the plate, along with a smile of encouragement.
Who we serve & Why
Boys Hope Girls Hope helps academically capable and motivated children-in-need to meet their full potential and become men and women for others by providing value-centered, family-like homes, opportunities and education through college.
BHGH is exponentially changing Cincinnati by providing high-potential kids with an exceptional education. We are raising a select group of disadvantaged young leaders in a nurturing home environment and offering a productive future that will resonate into the next generation. We address the causes of poverty, not merely the symptoms.
Meal Serving Responsibilities
Donors are needed to bring prepared food items and serve the hot meal at 5:30 p.m. until approximately 6:30 p.m. Here’s a complete list of volunteer responsibilities for this opportunity:
- Set up for serving all food items
- Prepare dish and silverware washing area
- Bring and serve a nutritious meal
- Help clear tables and clean up spills
- Chat with scholars from our program
- Wash dishes (automated dishwasher)
Qualifications to volunteer
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Good problem-solver and detailed-oriented
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Must be flexible and have reliable transportation
Please contact us to find out more about this opportunity at (513) 721-3380 or by submitting your interest here.
About Boys Hope Girls Hope Cincinnati
2400 Reading Road, Suite 139, Cincinnati, OH 45202, US
Boys Hope Girls Hope Cincinnati provides educational opportunities and stability to motivated, underserved youth through residential and community-based programs.
Boys Hope Girls Hope (BHGH) is a national non-profit organization, founded in 1977. This organization houses children in need to provide a safe environment, education, support services, and participation in extracurricular activities and community service.
Services are continued after high school graduation, including job placement and financial assistance through college.
Cincinnati also has a Community-Based Program, where scholars live with parents, but receive BHGH benefits.
We'll work with your schedule.
2400 Reading RoadSuite 139Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- Cooking / Catering
- Child Development
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Donors are needed to bring prepared food items and serve the hot meal at 5:30 p.m. until approximately 6:30 p.m.
- • Must be over the age of 18 • Must be able to pass a background check • Good problem-solver and detailed-oriented • Ability to work independently and be self-motivated • Must be flexible and have reliable transportation