Travel Information Desk Volunteer
6 people are interested
Enjoy the Baltimore? Do you like sharing advice and recommendations with people why Baltimore is the best? Are you interested in showing travelers a good time?
HI USA is looking for volunteers to help with our information desk! The information desk responsibilities is to give Our guests advice and recommendations around the city of Baltimore. Help travelers plan their day of fun things to do and see while they're in the city. A guide of information is an easy and fun-filled experience for both volunteers and travelers.
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world, including travelers, staff, and fellow volunteers
- Work to increase understanding and tolerance by helping people break down cultural barriers
- Help travelers to the community have a great travel experience
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Participate in fun appreciation events for local volunteers
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostels
We'll work with your schedule.
HI - Baltimore Hostel17 W. Mulberry StreetBaltimore, MD 21201
- Event Management
- Professional Development
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People Skills
- People 55+
- 2-3 hours