- Volunteer greeters visit newly admitted hospital patients to give information about the availabliity of pastoral care from the Spiritual Wellness department/chaplain's office.
- Inform patients about worship opportunities/televised worship services
- Provide devotional literature
- Identify and refer to chaplains patients who would benefit from a pastoral visit.
- Interviewing and training from Spiritual Wellness department, as well as Volunteer Services.
- Daytime hours; preferably morning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment