The Food Group-Receptionist
3 people are interested
Summary: The Volunteer Receptionist will perform a variety of tasks depending on project deadlines in The Food Group office. This will include answering the phone and door and other administrative tasks as assigned by the Office Manager. This position helps to extend the resources in The Food Group to better assist the needs of our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls and the front door
- Other clerical duties that arise around special events, or as assigned
Qualifications/Skills/Experience/Physical Requirements needed
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Experience answering phones in a professional setting is a plus
- Be dependable and punctual
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of The Food Group volunteers, partners, and donors
- Computer skills are beneficial, but not necessary
Benefits to the volunteer (i.e. meals, parking, etc.)
- Becoming a part of a team that is passionate about fighting hunger and nourishing our community.
- Work experience
- Free refreshments!
- Free parking
- Travel Reimbursement
We'll work with your schedule.
8501 54th Ave NNew Hope, MN 55428
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 hours per week, Mornings Monday, Thursdays, and Fridays. Afternoon Tuesday and Wednesday.