Community Link Training Facilitator
Purpose: Community Link Training Facilitators lead training presentations in the community on the link between domestic violence and pet abuse. Community Link Training Facilitators must be knowledgeable regarding the link between domestic violence and pet abuse generally and The Safe Haven Network's mission and work specifically.
- Present information on the link between domestic violence and pet abuse in training/information sessions in the community
- Regularly practice presentation by attending monthly SHN-hosted link information session
- Assist in keeping the presentations up to date through research and audience feedback
- Help Community Outreach Director schedule sessions with new community partners
Support: Community Link Training Facilitators wi be provided training on the link between domestic violence and animal abuse, as well as The Safe Haven Network’s history and activities. Executive Director will be available for questions and assistance.
HOW TO APPLY Please send a resume and brief statement of interest to email@example.com with "Community Link Training Facilitator" in the subject line.
We'll work with your schedule.
ChicagoChicago, IL 60606
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Public Speaking
- Approximately 5 hours per week
- Reliable transportation, independent self-management