Referral Program Ambassador
Purpose: Referral Program Ambassadors establish and manage relationships with partner agencies for the Safe Haven Network Referral Program. Referral Program Ambassadors must be knowledgeable regarding the link between domestic violence and pet abuse generally and the SHNRP and the secure portal specifically.
- Identify prospective new SHNRP partner agencies
- Meet with prospective SHNRP partner agencies to inform them about The Safe Haven Network, our mission, and our work
- Onboard new SHNRP partner agencies, including training in usage of the secure portal
- Serve as The Safe Haven Network’s representative to assigned SHNRP partner agencies
- Check in regularly with assigned SHNRP partner agencies to collect feedback and generally maintain partner relationship
Support: Referral Program Ambassadors will be provided training on the link between domestic violence and animal abuse, as well as The Safe Haven Network’s history and activities. Executive Director will be available for questions and assistance.
HOW TO APPLY Please send a resume and brief statement of interest to email@example.com with "Referral Program Ambassador" in the subject line.
We'll work with your schedule.
ChicagoChicago, IL 60606
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Approximately 5 hours per week
- Reliable transportation, independent self-managing