DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
IMMEDIATE NEED!! Lead - Human Resource Business Partner
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Volunteer role Description for Senior Human Resources Business Partner for CrowDoing
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the Sr. HR Business Partner will lead and guide the efforts of the HR Business Partners for CrowdDoing departments and Social Enterprises. The Sr. HR Business partner must be a successful when influencing others to action which supports not only the organization, but individual growth. The ideal candidate will have experience managing projects, guiding a business team through growth, and learned what it takes to adapt to change in a non-profit start up culture that expects collaboration, as well as speed, in execution. The Sr. HR Business Partner will be adept in learning our challenges, so agreed upon goals are met.
- Building Solutions: Comfortable with disrupting the status quo; develops effective, creative and pragmatic solutions by taking a consultative approach. Responds to all inquiries from direct reports.
- Collaboration & Task Allocation: Partner with HR Meta Volunteer to ensure tasks are assigned to respective department and Social Enterprise. Collaborate through use of phone calls to address team challenges and ensure volunteers are engaged through assigned tasks.
- Project Management: Participate in scoping calls for new Social Enterprises to determine the project needs for the Social Enterprise from an HRBP standpoint. Cascade details down to the respective HRBP for call to action.
- Training & Development: Ensure all HRBP’s are appropriately trained to effectively perform their tasks. Individual must be comfortable conducting training presentations. This would include conducting trainings related to system usage, so the HRBP can effectively perform their role.
- Talent Management: Assist with full cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, conducting interviews, and extending offers.
- Personal Development: Owns personal development by being curious and open to feedback, demonstrating both self-awareness and a willingness to learn.
- Data, Metrics & Review: Tracks, analyzes, and utilizes a range of data metrics to guide discussions and improve virtual work performance, Review of hiring status on Match4Action departments and Social enterprises
- Coaching: Promotes effective development though coaching and counseling direct reports. Provide Role clarity, Assessment of Training and development needs of the team to scale
- Navigating change: Effective navigator of change through appropriate scoping and regular communication with key stakeholders .
Attributes for Success
We are a non-profit start up organization, but we are growing very quickly! The ideal Sr. HRBP for our team will be comfortable assisting us at this stage, and contributing to our continued growth. The Sr. HRBP will commit a minimum of 10 hours per week. This individual may be a Sr. HRBP or HR Manager in the past. Due to the high volume demands of this role, the ideal applicant may be in-between jobs and is looking for a longer-term volunteer position, in addition to possessing the following:
- Prior experience leading and managing a team within Human Resources environment.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, must be available to respond to inquiries within 48 hours.
- Action Oriented
- Quick Learner
- Strong multi-tasking skills needed to meet deadlines.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 25, 2021
- People 55+
- 15-20 hours/week