Hospice Volunteer/Visitor Needed (Pleasant Hill, CA)
5 people are interested
Prohealth hospice seeks friendly volunteers to visit our clients
Give the gift of your time. Become a Hospice volunteer.
Volunteers provide companionship, support and companionship in a variety of ways:
- Being a companion/confidant
- Listening to or playing music
- Providing care giving relief/home sitting to allow the primary caregiver time for self.
- And much more!
- Must be age 18 years or older
- Acceptance of a TB test/Chest X-Ray
- Acceptance of a drug screen
- Have a flexible schedule to allow for weekly visits
We'll work around your schedule. For more information, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services@ 408-451-9055
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
We'll work with your schedule.
Pleasant HillPleasant Hill, CA, CA 94523
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months or longer
- Reliable transportation, have a general understanding and comfort level with hospice or the end of life process.