2019 Tour de Cure Volunteer New Orleans, LA
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
Volunteers are really the backbone of the event and help to make the day exceptional. We would love for you to become part of this dynamic, passionate and fun group of people that volunteer together at this event.
Some examples of volunteer opportunities available:
- Event Set Up-Prep the party place for all the party people!
- Route Signage-Mark the routes for walkers, runners & riders!
- Registration-Sign guest up, check them in & send them onward!
- Volunteer Check-in-You're the control center for everything volunteer!
- SAG (Support And Gear) Vehicle Driver or Assistance
- Medical Support-
- Rest Stop-Give riders, walkers & runners water, snacks & cheer!
- Road Marshall (Stationary at high traffic intersections)
- Route Marshall
- Parking-Get guests parked & on their way to a fun day!
- Traffic Control-Help guests keep an eye on nearby traffic!
- Start/Finish line cheer teams-Bring the energy & celebrate our participants!
- Active Kids’ Area-Crafts, games and bounce houses...oh my!
- Lunch Tent-Fill some stomachs with delish grub!
- Clean-up-The guest have passed, let's grab our route gear!
- And more!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
6801 Franklin AveLakefront Arena North LotNew Orleans, LA 70122
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Customer Service
- Group Facilitation
- Food Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 13
- Whether you have an hour to give or eight hours, your donation of time is so valuable and needed. Volunteers are so special to the American Diabetes Association and every hour you give makes a major impact.