Blood Drive Promotions-Table Promotion/Sign Ups
DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
Increase participation for blood drives by representing Bloodworks NW at various community events
- Ask event goers to sign up for up-coming blood drive(s) in the area
- Hand donor appointment card for corresponding blood drive
- Communicate regularly with blood donor representative regarding any feedback from the community
- A desire to help, ability to communicate accurately with Blood Center staff on a regular basis
- Must be willing to engage with community at various blood drive locations
About Bloodworks Northwest
921 Terry Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Saving lives through research, innovation, education and excellence in blood, medical and laboratory services in partnership with our community.
Bloodworks Northwest: Because blood works miracles every day. As a unique, hybrid provider of health care services for the community, we collect, test and distribute essential, lifesaving blood to nearly 90 hospitals in the Pacific Northwest. We’re transfusion experts who consult with physicians. We’re also medical professionals who deliver clinical care to patients with blood disorders and disease. We’re scientists at specialized laboratories who support patients and surgeons at organ transplant and cancer treatment centers. And we’re a respected Research Institute studying everything related to blood. Here are some of the ways we’re saving lives every day:
Your Community Resource For Lifesaving Blood-With the help of a 250,000 registered donors in the region, Bloodworks NW collects about 900 units of blood each day. All blood receives immediate, comprehensive testing so that it can be available to 90 regional hospitals - usually in less than 24 hours after donation. We operate 11 donor centers and our mobile units travel to hundreds of blood drives every month at work sites, schools, churches, and other community locations throughout Western Washington.
Volunteerism-Bloodworks NW benefits from the dedicated work of more than 2,000 active volunteers. Our volunteers make a real difference and a vital contribution to help save lives, gain work experience, build skills, earn community service hours and feel justifiably proud about giving back to those in need.
We'll work with your schedule.
Tacoma areaTacoma, WA 98402
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible days and times are available depending on current openings and needs in your regions. Shifts are usually 2-4 hours.
- A completed background check is required for this position