Bio Med Transportation Specialist
American Red Cross - Tennessee Region
- To transport blood and blood products from blood collection sites to the laboratory for processing
- Distribute blood to area hospitals as routine or "stat" deliveries
- Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures
- Be available and committed to the schedule
- Communicate and share feedback between Red Cross personnel and customers
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner
About American Red Cross - Tennessee Region
2201 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.