Microsoft PowerApps and Flow Skilled Project Volunteer
2 people are interested
Minnesota Children’s Museum is looking for a PowerApps Skilled Volunteer to build form-based tools to support various functions in the museum.Responsibilities
· Build Microsoft PowerApps in Office 365 to support employee onboarding and exhibit repair tracking
· Use Microsoft Flow to enhance the functionality of the PowerApps
· Test PowerApps to ensure functionality and refine as neededQualifications
· Experience using Microsoft PowerApps and/or skills in connectivity to data such as Excel, SQL databases, SharePoint lists, and Outlook/Exchange
· Experience using Microsoft Flow
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions and ask for assistance and additional explanation as necessary
· Ability and willingness to work independently with minimal supervision
We'll work with your schedule.
Minnesita Children's Museum10 West 7th St.Saint Paul, MN 55102
- IT Consulting
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- This is a flexible volunteer role with a desired time commitment of approximately 40 hours.
- Initial project work must be completed onsite with the ability to eventually volunteer remotely.