Volunteer Lead Needed for Hostel Wine and Cheese Night
5 people are interested
Volunteers are needed to help lead Wine and Cheese Nights at the hostel.
Join us as we gather in the parlor for an evening of wine tastings and pairings with local treats! This is a great opportunity to meet travels from around the world and encourage them get to know one other and engage in cultural exchange.
Wine and Cheese Nights at every Wednesday from 4:30-6:30 pm. If you cannot make it every week, that is fine! We are flexible.
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world, including travelers, staff, and fellow volunteers
- Work to increase understanding and tolerance by helping people break down cultural barriers
- Help travelers to the community have a great travel experience
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Participate in fun appreciation events for local volunteers
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostels
We'll work with your schedule.
925 H StreetSacramento, CA 95814
- Group Facilitation
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People Skills
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training