Join At Bat's fundraiser team to help secure donations from individuals and corporate donors, by:
1. Developing corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
2. Monitoring the progress of fundraising drives such as Giving Tuesday 2019 on December 3, 2019
3. Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
4. Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
5. Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors.
6. Create or update donor databases.
7. Explain the tax advantages of contributions to potential donors.
8. Identify and build relationships with potential donors.
9. Solicit cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors.
10. Write and send letters of thanks to donors.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About At Bat
1420 Washington Boulevard, Suite 301, Detroit, MI 48226, US
At Bat would like to increase the number of at-risk youth that participate in the sport of baseball and softball.
At Bat is an amateur sports agency that conducts baseball and softball activities for youth. The organization teaches the fundamentals of the sport, and how to play safely while building confidence and self-assurance. Through collaboration with community organizations and neighborhood block clubs, At Bat plans to connect urban youth to the game, with the ultimate goal of increasing African-American representation in the MLB from 8.5 percent to double digits.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
October 11, 2019
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- 2-3 hours per week