Are you self-motivated, creative and interested in the arts, design, art education? Join us
1 person is interested
What: Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Education program as well as in developing, implementing, and maintaining programs for children, teens, and adults in a busy, multi-faceted arts center in Concord, MA.
- Organization and implementation of new STEAM based MakerSpace infrastructure.
- Assist with marketing and new audience development for education programs
- Assist the Director of Education in office administration
- Assist instructors teaching in the classrooms when necessary (optional)
- Self-motivated individuals can complete special projects with Director’s approval
When: Full or part days summer 2019
Requirements: Able to follow directions and work independently, Dependable.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Comfortable working with a variety of audiences, including youth, teens, families, and artists.
- Must be available to work for a 3-6 month period.
- Interest in the arts, arts education, STEAM, design.
57 Old road to Nine acre cornerConcord, MA 01742
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- full or part days summer 2019
- ~ High degree of organization and flexibility; comfortable with meeting deadlines. ~ Strong computer skills desirable (Microsoft Office Suite, internet applications, and/or Adobe programs) ~ Ability/willingness to work as part of a team