Art and Wellness Studio Assistant for Solstice Behavioral Health (Seattle)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Share joy with Art and Wellness Studio participants at Solstice, Full Life’s licensed community mental health program.
Activities include painting, gardening, yoga, and other artistic expressions.
Responsibilities include greeting and socializing with clients during programs and transition times, assisting activity leader with set up and facilitation of programs, and encouraging clients' participation.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating attentiveness, patience, and compassion
- Willingness to take initiative to contribute positive energy and enthusiasm
We'll work with your schedule.
2600 South Walker StreetSeattle, WA 98144
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Consistent weekly shift for 1 – 5 hours / day for at least 3 months (minimum), during Art Studio (Mondays, 9:30 – 2:30) and/or Wellness Studio (Thursdays, 9:30 – 2:30). Exact times negotiable, based on personal schedule and studio's needs.
- Email Volunteer Program Supervisor, Jessica (email@example.com) to inquire about scheduling availability and receive a new Volunteer Application.