Do you believe in keeping families together? Join us in Tanzania!
We are looking for skilled volunteers to help us run and expand our Maisha Matters Program.
Occupations we are looking for:
- Medical: Doctor, Paediatric nurse, midwife, Physiotherapist
- Childcare: Daycare workers, Play Therapists
- Fundraisers/grant writers
- Business people
You will join a small, committed, enthusiastic team that is passionate about sustainable family-based care!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Minimum 1 month, maximum 3 months. If you are able to work remotely, we are happy to accept 2 weeks in Tanzania with us and the rest of the time remotely. We ask for Volunteers to work 9am - 3pm, 5 days a week.
- We would preferably like two friends, or a couple. You really must be skilled in one of the above and be motivated, passionate, open to experience, enthusiastic and FUN!