George F. Hempt Memorial MS Polo Match Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
The George F. Hempt Memorial MS Polo Match is a unique, fun-filled event which supports the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. This will be the 14th Annual Polo Match, but this will be the first time at the Lancaster Polo Club!
- The George F. Hempt Memorial MS Polo Match: Saturday, August 17 - gates open at noon, with kids tent activities and polo match at 2 p.m.
Volunteers play an important role in supporting the George F. Hempt Memorial MS Polo Match. Volunteer jobs include selling raffle tickets, assisting with the auction, parking & traffic, greeting guests, setting up, cleaning up, and more!
For questions, please reach out to Harmeet Bath at email@example.com
70 Church RdLititz, PA 17543
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Shifts are in 2 to 3 hour time frames
- Some positions require background checks: handling money, working with kids,